Create a culture in which being active is an admired thing, and you will be satisfied to witness long term positive effects. Healthy workforce is a productive workforce. Your people is your greatest asset. By creating a culture of wellness, you show that you care. A consistent yoga and mindfulness practise not only makes your people feel more connected, but has endless benefits, that are likely to positively affect your bottom line.
Stress harms human health, resulting in higher medical bills borne by employers. Stress interferes with sleep, challenges to think clearly and exposes one to make costly mistakes. Stress shuts down the sort of creative thinking that can generate profitable ideas.
Stress is an expensive threat to the balance sheet. Mindfulness is an antidote to stress.
A few benefits of integrating yoga & meditation into your organization include:
Personal wellbeing contributes to organization wellbeing:
- Sharpened focus and attention
- Heightened energy and enthusiasm
- Increased motivation = productivity & innovation
- Increased loyalty resulting in decreased training cost and lost knowledge
- Increased creativity and innovative thinking
- Calm minds and ability to think clearly
- Reduced anxiety, increased productivity
- Immune system resulting in less flus
- Improved efficiency to complete tasks timely and accurately
- Higher morale, feeling encouraged and motivated to stick around
Social skills & community:
- Cultivation of social & emotional intelligence: cooperation and collaboration
- Feeling of belongingness to peers
- Loyalty transfers to reduced training costs
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Fewer employee absences
Value proposition for attracting competitive working force
“Those 21 minutes taken out of a day will more than pay back in terms of attention productivity and wellness, with fewer absences.”
Use part of your recreation budget into something that’ll be genially valuable for and appreciated by your people: yoga & meditation. We’ll tailor an unique program for your organization. Elements can include yoga, mindfulness, breathing exercises and beyond. This is a gift for your employees to care about their bodies and minds. They’ll leave feeling rejuvenated, energized and inspired.
“People are more engaged. There’s a general sense of positivity here. I absolutely do think it helps the bottom line. When people are more engaged, they’re more collaborative.” - Sharon Sheridan, Promega
“Unless you get to a really clear, still place in your mind, you can’t think effectively.”
“I always leave and have this tremendous sense of clarity.”
Still not convinced or looking for more info?